Reporting to the R&D Team Manager, the incumbent is responsible for providing second-level technical support for the application, which includes the investigation and correction of urgent bugs as well as operational requests.
- Respond to operational emergencies requiring basic technical skills and raised by customers of our “COGNIBOX CMS” subcontracting management platform (Contractors management system);
- Investigate critical priority bugs raised by these customers, and if necessary schedule the necessary fixes;
- Participate in the design of new functionalities with the development team, intended to empower clients versus operational needs;
- Participate in the development of innovative and creative solutions during development issues;
- Participate in technical planning and estimate development’s efforts;
- Participate in knowledge sharing within the team;
- Make sure you understand and master the "why" of the tasks and new features to be developed;
- Ensure the traceability of the tasks performed and the time allocated for each of the projects in progress.
- Hold a DEC in computer science or a related field;
- Minimum of one year of experience in software development;
- Advanced knowledge of relational database languages;
- Relevant experience in customer service;
- Bilingualism (French / English spoken and written);
- Knowledge with unit, integrated and end-to-end testing would be an asset;
- Good knowledge of OOP and “Design Patterns”;
- Working experience with Git, bitBucket, Jira, Less + CSS3, HTML5, REST (json), would be an asset;
- Working in an Agile context would be an asset.
TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU WANT THIS JOB :
- Your talent is considered a crucial element to the teams’ success;
- You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package;
- Flex schedules and vacation plans – work-life harmony is important to us;
- The company is growing and there is room for advancement
- Your voice will be heard and appreciated.
About the R&D team
The Research & Development team consists of a dedicated group of product owners, software developers, QA specialists and system architects who are readily available to support our solution and customers. We use agile methodology and work collaboratively with many different departments and with our clients. We are a passionate group who truly enjoys our role on the Cognibox team and take pride in the value we bring to our clients, the innovation and diligence that goes into our work each day.
*** The masculine gender is used as a generic term without discrimination for the sole purpose of simplifying the text. ***