Reporting to the E-Learning Manager, the incumbent is responsible for designing the scripting of online training courses whose content is mainly related to occupational health and safety, risk management or human resources management. The instructional designer works within a multidisciplinary and collaborative team.
- Act as a pedagogical expert for large or complex projects;
- Analyze client needs and training content according to the target audience;
- Participate in the development of proof of concepts and presentations to clients;
- Design the architecture, scripting, pedagogical activities and interactive games;
- Develop learning paths and learning activities;
- Develop evaluation systems;
- Apply pedagogical strategies that promote learning and coaching in the context of distance education;
- Act as a pedagogical advisor to the e-Learning and Training and Professional Services departments in risk management;
- Interact with content experts and various stakeholders
- Make recommendations for architecture or presentation of learner-friendly content;
- Responsible for the architecture and pedagogical structure of generic training courses in the Cognibox catalog;
- Participate in the development and maintenance of quality standards for the design and integration of e-learning courses;
- Maintain and optimize our design models;
- Maintain and optimize our design models.
- University degree in educational technology or in a field deemed relevant to the position or a combination of relevant education and experience;
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience as an instructional designer or six years as a multimedia designer;
- Bilingualism in French and English, spoken and written, essential;
- Quality of French and English essential;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Proficiency in Storyline software (important asset)
- All online content creation software (an asset);
- Portfolio (an important asset).
TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU WANT THIS JOB :
- Your talent is considered a crucial element to the teams’ success;
- You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package;
- Flex schedules and vacation plans – work-life harmony is important to us;
- The company is growing and there is room for advancement;
- Your voice will be heard and appreciated.
About the Training & Professional Services team
The Training & Professional Services team is dedicated to betterment and to helping our clients manage risks. We love to collaborate with all Cognibox departments and research new and inventive ways to create dynamic education. We are a creative team who is passionate about multimedia, design, and animation, and our team of experts loves to teach and motivate our clients and their team members to create safer and more efficient workplaces.
*** The masculine is used as a generic term without discrimination for the sole purpose of lightening the text. ***