Reporting to the R&D Team Manager, the developer will program our SaaS Web solution, and participate in the design and improvement of new features. The team uses Agile methodology and the latest technologies to develop our worldwide solutions. They are also curious, passionate and always up to new challenges.
- Program SaaS Web solutions for our outsourcing management platform "Cognibox CMS" (Contractors Management System);
- Participate, with members of the development team, in the design and improvement of new features;
- Participate in the conception of innovative and creative solutions to development issues;
- Participate in technical planning and assessment of development efforts;
- Participate in knowledge sharing within the team;
- Make sure to fully understand and master “the why” of the tasks and new features to be developed;
- Ensure the traceability of the tasks performed and the time allocated for each ongoing project.
- DEC or Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in software development;
- Familiarity with unit, integrated and end-to-end testing would be an asset;
- Good knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns;
- Having worked with Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, LESS + CSS3, HTML5, REST (json) would be an asset;
- Having worked in an Agile context would be an asset.
TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU WANT THIS JOB :
- Your talent is considered a crucial element to the teams’ success;
- You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package;
- Flex schedules and vacation plans – work-life harmony is important to us;
- The company is growing and there is room for advancement;
- Your voice will be heard and appreciated.
*** The masculine gender is used as a generic term without discrimination for the sole purpose of simplifying the text. ***