- Develop and participate in functional test plans;
- End-to-end (E2E) automation testing with the Katalon tool ;
- Participate in the design of scenarios for "stories";
- Participate in the development of innovative solutions within the development team;
- Participate in estimates and planning;
- Participate in knowledge sharing;
- Provide functional support to users of internal and external applications as needed;
- Contribute to the training of subcontractors and/or pilot customers in order to guide them in the best possible way in the acceptance tests ( UAT) to be carried out;
- Support developers in testing acceptance criteria;
- Ensure the traceability of the tasks performed and the time allocated for each of the projects in progress;
- All other related tasks.
- College diploma and/or AEC Specialist in software quality;
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in quality assurance;
- Having worked with the Scrum methodology would be an asset;
- French and English spoken, written, essential
- Autonomy, rigor, team spirit, initiative, sense of responsibility, dynamism, good communication skills, excellent management of priorities and stress.
TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU WANT THIS JOB :
- Your talent is considered a crucial element to the teams’ success;
- You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package;
- Flex schedules and vacation plans – work-life harmony is important to us;
- The company is growing and there is room for advancement;
- Your voice will be heard and appreciated.
About the R&D team
The Research & Development team consists of a dedicated group of product owners, software developers, QA specialists and system architects who are readily available to support our solution and customers. We use agile methodology and work collaboratively with many different departments and with our clients. We are a passionate group who truly enjoys our role on the Cognibox team and take pride in the value we bring to our clients, the innovation and diligence that goes into our work each day.
*** The masculine gender is used as a generic term without discrimination for the sole purpose of simplifying the text. ***