Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning the strategies, logistics and content for marketing initiatives. He/She collaborates with the Marketing Team to create projects that are on strategy, on brand and achieve departmental and corporate objectives.
- Enhance Cognibox brand recognition in key industries and markets;
- Build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience, appeals to key clients, and demonstrates thought leadership
- Deliverables, to be collaborated on with Copywriter, include case studies, whitepapers, product sheets, social media posts, blogs, web pages, email templates, newsletters, and presentations;
- Attend project kick-off meetings and brainstorms with Marketing team members and other departments and experts;
- Collaborate with Copywriter and freelance graphic designers, as well as other Cognibox departments, on brand and product launches and campaigns;
- Create a social media strategy in-line with lead generation, thought leadership and brand awareness goals;
- Develop a list of main virtual and live events within our top verticals with the help of our in-house experts and Business Development Managers;
- Manage internal communication and support the HR department with HR marketing requests;
- Identification and outreach to industry-specific trade publications and associations to propose collaborative content initiatives;
- Monitor industry-related news for content development opportunities;
- Set KPIs and success metrics, analyze data, draw conclusions, and make suggestions when applicable.
- University degree in marketing or communications;
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in the field of marketing or communications;
- Proficient in MS office suite;
- Proficient in Adobe suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) an asset;
- Knowledge of the following digital tools (Google Ads, Google Analytics, multiple social media platforms and scheduling software (Hootsuite, Hey Orca, etc.));
- Knowledge of Hubspot an asset
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and email marketing
- Excellent communication and professional writing skills in English and French
TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU WANT THIS JOB :
- Your talent is considered a crucial element to the teams’ success;
- You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package;
- Flex schedules and vacation plans – work-life harmony is important to us;
- The company is growing and there is room for advancement;
- Your voice will be heard and appreciated.
About the Marketing team
The marketing team is collaborative and works closely with all departments. We check in each day, share our initiatives and project progress, and meet regularly with each of the other teams for creative work, project ideation, and in-person feedback sessions. We are outgoing, big on brainstorming, and work typically on multiple projects at a time for different stakeholders.