Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the incumbent’s main responsibilities will be to ensure and maximize Cognibox’s subcontractor renewals and subscriptions by making courtesy calls to generate cross-selling. The Renewal and Subscription Inside Sales Representative will work closely with the Customer Service team and the Customer Success team to not only ensure the renewal of subscriptions, but also to update the subcontractors’ file in order to improve the compliance rate with the client’s requirements and to facilitate the follow-up work of the customer service agents.
- Ensure the renewal of Cognibox subscriptions by conducting cold calls and courtesy calls to generate sales opportunities with Cognibox member subcontractors;
- Contribute to increase Cognibox member satisfaction by helping them update their file and remain qualified at all times by taking advantage of products related to their Cognibox subscription;
- Analyze, research and collect information on subcontractors in order to inform them and help them maximize the benefits of their Cognibox subscription (information on companies, their needs, their intentions, etc.);
- Promote automatic renewal to subcontractors;
- Meet and exceed subcontractor subscription renewal targets;
- Meet and exceed new subcontractor subscription rate goals;
- Make follow-up and courtesy calls to potential customers and follow-up on campaigns conducted by the marketing team;
- Implement, in collaboration with other departments, cross-selling strategies to maximize revenues for each client. (Training, new products, etc.);
- Work closely with the customer service and customer success team to help achieve departmental objectives;
- Assist the sales team with all other related tasks and special projects.
- College diploma or equivalent;
- Fluently bilingual (French and English);
- A minimum of 5 years experience in representation, prospecting or call center;
- Experience working with a CRM (an asset);
- Excellent skills in the Office suite.
TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU WANT THIS JOB :
- Your talent is considered a crucial element to the teams’ success;
- You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package;
- Flex schedules and vacation plans – work-life harmony is important to us;
- The company is growing and there is room for advancement;
- Your voice will be heard and appreciated.
*** The masculine gender is used as a generic term without discrimination for the sole purpose of simplifying the text. ***