Reporting to the Product Manager, the functional analyst is responsible, in collaboration with the agile production team, to collect, analyze and document the needs of Cognibox’s internal and external clients, and to develop solutions that respects their needs.
- Collect, analyze dans document needs of our internal and external clients;
- Facilitate the 3 amigos meetings or the story mapping sessions to discover solutions based on the needs in collaboration with the production team;
- Develop, in collaboration with the production team, the drafts, conceptual sketches and prototypes of user interfaces;
- Conduct various tests to validate hypotheses on the user interface (usability testing, A/B testing, surveys, all other relevant measures);
- Write user stories and their acceptance criteria;
- Answer various questions that may arise during development and revise user stories accordingly, as required;
- Guide as much as possible the design to a standardization and / or a development of solutions already in place;
- Direct the discussions concerning conceptual drafts and mock-ups towards good practices related to the user experience;
- Any other related tasks.
- University diploma in a relevant field or any experience deemed relevant to the position;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an Agile context;
- Excellent knowledge of graphical and prototyping software;
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch and/or JIRA would be an asset.
TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU WANT THIS JOB :
- Your talent is considered a crucial element to the teams’ success;
- You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package;
- Flex schedules and vacation plans – work-life harmony is important to us;
- The company is growing and there is room for advancement;
- Your voice will be heard and appreciated.
*** The masculine gender is used as a generic term without discrimination for the sole purpose of simplifying the text. ***