Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Business Intelligence Analyst will participate in lead generation within Cognibox. The incumbent will work with key internal stakeholders and sales on a number of initiatives. This is a dynamic role requiring a strategic mind.
- Develop and execute industry-focused prospecting and lead generation campaigns;
- Work with sales teams to develop lead qualification questionnaires, analyze resulting surveys, manage CRM inputs and data quality, pass leads to sales teams, communicate with stakeholders to ensure effective follow-up with sales teams;
- Develop lead lists in specified target market segments to generate high quality leads for sales teams;
- Contact external customers to validate generated leads;
- Manage metrics, reporting and analytics for verticals and continuously monitor performance against goals, analyze what is working / not working, identify areas for improvement and provide actionable recommendations;
- Develop and manage an effective lead and pipeline management process;
- Develop and improve digital tools to increase sales effectiveness;
- Conduct regular performance review sessions with each salesperson;
- Track and report on the performance of various campaigns and programs;
- Planning, development, maintenance and reporting of measurement system.
- University degree in marketing, commerce, or business administration;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience;
- Knowledge of HubSpot or other similar platforms;
- Knowledge of PowerBI;
- Analytical mindset;
- Proficiency in research and reporting tools;
- Proven ability to build and manage effective relationships with internal and external partners;
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and influence at all levels of the organization;
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple partners and tasks;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Perfectly bilingual (french and english).
TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU WANT THIS JOB :
- Your talent is considered a crucial element to the teams’ success;
- You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package;
- Flex schedules and vacation plans – work-life harmony is important to us;
- The company is growing and there is room for advancement;
- Your voice will be heard and appreciated.
About the Marketing team
The marketing team is collaborative and works closely with all departments. We check in each day, share our initiatives and project progress, and meet regularly with each of the other teams for creative work, project ideation, and in-person feedback sessions. We are outgoing, big on brainstorming, and work typically on multiple projects at a time for different stakeholders.