Reporting to the Director of Sales, the BDM for the Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Utilities or Agribusiness sectors will lead and execute business development activities to accelerate market share growth and customer adoption of Cognibox solutions. You will be responsible for ensuring that the region achieves its revenue, growth, and strategic goals.
- Achieve sales objectives and develop Canadian territories by establishing relationships and attracting new customers, mainly in industrial sectors;
- Visit potential customer sites in designated Canadian territories to hold in-person meetings, Cognibox presentations and product demonstrations;
- Assist Marketing with targeted initiatives within the defined territory;
- Discover and follow up on opportunities, follow up on them and ensure that they are entered and updated in the CRM;
- Contribute to go-to-market strategies by sharing information on assigned verticals and geographies;
- Collaborate with EMS, Sales and Product teams to ensure requirements are met;
- Support new customers during the launch phase and the first year of using Cognibox;
- Interact and report to management on strategy and progress;
- Develop and manage revenue forecasts for designated areas;
- Coordinate and facilitate communications with strategic partners involved in Cognibox solutions;
- Maintain a customer database to record customer information, calls, actions, follow-ups and results, etc.;
- Track and report competition issues;
- Acquire, maintain and communicate adequate knowledge of the product, the market and the competition;
- Participate in trade shows and networking events related to targeted industries;
- Assist the sales team for all other tasks and special projects.
- Strong experience in the field of products with long and complex sales cycles;
- At least 10 years of experience in the field of business development;
- Solid network of contacts in the targeted industries (oil and gas, pulp and paper, public services or agri-food sectors), an asset;
- Strong understanding of contractor compliance solutions, our competition and our positioning in the industry;
- Experience in contractor risk and compliance management, working with contractors and in procurement an asset;
- Bilingual (English, French);
- Valid driver's license (frequent travel within the assigned territory).
TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU WANT THIS JOB :
- Your talent is considered a crucial element to the teams’ success;
- You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package;
- Flex schedules and vacation plans – work-life harmony is important to us;
- The company is growing and there is room for advancement;
- Your voice will be heard and appreciated.